Veronica In England

My adventures in Oxford, UK June 25-August 8th 2005

Friday, August 05, 2005

Crunch Time

I have two finals tomorrow, so I've been studying. But I really don't want to study, instead I want to go out into the town, see things, make up an evil plan of how I'm going to miss my flight. Honestly, I don't want to leave on Monday morning. I miss you all but it's so great here and I don't think I've had nearly enough time to appreciate it to the fullest. Maybe it's because I've been in class almost every day ...

The weather has turned for the much better, I've gotten used to the people and places and food, I know where everything in my room is and I know exactly what time my scout will come in to make my bed. I know who works what nights at the Kebab Kid and I know which guy at the market on Wednesday morning will have the best raspberries. I also know which members of the oh so awesome kitchen staff will be working which breakfasts/dinners and who will be at the pub at what time. Things have fallen into a nice pattern and I'm going to miss it so much.

Thus ends my break from studying and my nice whiney post about how I love England. I will post again on Saturday or Sunday as my last entry in which I shall talk about my top 10 things and give you a fond farewell. Until of course I post the entry after I get home :) Wish me luck on my finals

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best with your finals! Yarrrr! I've enjoyed your overseas blog a lot. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home